Blacksnowgames Inc. (“Company”) built this Mall of the Emirates Playground application (the “App”) as a commercial app. Through the App, the Company enables users to access the Company’s, its affiliates’ and other third parties’ content, information, services, advertising, websites, platforms, gameplay and AR experiences, and other materials (collectively and individually, “Services”). The App collects personal information gathered after your registration for the App.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- Information Collection and Use
- Tracking Cookies & Data
- Use of Data
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
- Security of Data
- The customer rights concerning data
- Service Provide
- Children’s Policy
- Contact Us
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes:
Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Device location information
Your in-game achievements and actions are maintained by the App to ensure all players have a fair game experience and to have an opportunity to generate the next mission according to your progress.
Subscription and Registration Data
In order to maximize your experience and enable you to receive the full range of Services, and primarily to get rewards, on behalf of Majid Al Futtaim Holding (MAF), we collect the following data:
Nickname, access code.
This data is stored on Playfab cloud database and might be bound to the device ID. We do not store, use or transfer this data in any way, except providing it to MAF to process the winners related to the App gameplay.
- TRACKING DATA
We use tracking technologies to track the activity on our App and maintain certain information. The collected information is used to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of data we use:
- Session Data – The company records session data to operate our Services.
- Preference Data – The company applies preference data to remember your preferences and various settings.
- USE OF DATA
The Company may use the collected data for various purposes:
- To communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever;
- To provide and maintain the Services;
- To notify of changes in the Services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services;
- To monitor the usage of the Services;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To develop new applications; and
- To calculate statistics on game use.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
Your Subscription and Registration Data will be transferred to MAF subject to Section 1.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the Company’s rights or property;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
- SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- THE CUSTOMER RIGHTS CONCERNING DATA
The customer has all of the following rights concerning the data we collect:
The right to confirmation of the existence of data processing;
You are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data related to you are being processed.
The right to access your Data;
You are entitled to receive confirmation that your personal data is or is not processed and, when processed, you are entitled to access said data. This right also includes that of receiving a copy of data processed.
The right to request rectification of your Data if incorrect;
You are entitled to request that your data be amended, updated or completed when inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
The right to request deletion of your Data;
You are entitled to request deletion of your data solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- Data is no longer necessary in light of the purposes for which it is collected or processed in any other manner;
- You withdraw consent over data which processing is based, and there is no legal basis for processing;
- You object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing;
- You consider that your data has been processed illicitly. The customer’s data should be deleted to respect a legal obligation;
The right to limit processing;
You are entitled to request that the data controller limit the use of your data solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- You object to the accuracy of your Data;
- You consider that processing is illicit and you object to deletion of your data;
- The right to object to processing by withdrawing your consent (with it being reiterated that this withdrawal may not harm the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal).
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
Company may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform services related to the Services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used (“Service Providers”).
Company may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services through analytics software development kits (“SDKs”). These include but not limited to:
- Amplitude; and
- Unity Analytics.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Company does not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, and you are aware that such child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- CONTACT US
Links to privacy policies of used SDK:
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation